(as of May 26,2019 10:59:00 UTC – Details)
OOTSR Rabbit Cake Mold – Cute & Delicious Cake
Perfect as birthdays, mother’s day, housewarming, Thanksgiving & Christmas gifts for her
Name: Rabbit silicone mold
Material: Food grade silicone.
Mold Size: length 3*width 2 (inch), (7.5*5.5cm)
Weight: 120g /4.23oz
1) Non-toxic, dust resistant, durable, no permeate.
2) Easy to clean, easy to demould, reusable.
3) Temperature resistance wide range. Suitable for microwave oven, oven, refrigerator.
1) Before use: please clean and then disinfect in boiling water.
2) After use: Please clean and keep it away from direct sunlight.
3) In order to extend the mold life, please don’t use cool water to clean immediately when it’s just taken out of the oven.
We take pride in delivering top quality products and guarantee a FULL REFUND
if you are not satisfied with our products. Lifetime warranty for any issues.
TOTALLY RISK FREE, buy with confidence now!
1 x Rabbit Silicone Mold
[SAFE FOOD-GRADE MATERIAL] – All of our silicone molds are made from 100% pure, professional quality food grade silicone. Meets US FDA and European LFGB safety standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate free. Innoxious, no peculiar smell.
[LOVELY DESIGN AND MULTIPURPOSE] – You can use this DIY mold making your own delicious pastry, fondant, cakes, cake decorations, candies, gum paste, ice cream, candles, soaps, polymer clay during Thanksgiving day, Christmas, birthday or family dinner.
[TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE WIDE RANGE] – The Rabbit mold can be used from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius), suitable for microwave oven, oven, refrigerator. The fine design and the clear details make your works vivid and lively.
[EASY TO USE AND RELEASE] – Simply pour your favorite ingredients in the mold, and keep the ingredients static until completely formed. This flexible candy mold offers a non-stick surface that allows the goods to pop right out with a little push from the bottom.
[EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE] – This cake topper mold is completely dishwasher safe. Alternatively simply cleaning with warm soapy water does the job! After clean, place the mold at a storage space far away from direct sunlight until next use.