(as of Apr 21,2021 11:08:14 UTC – Details)
This hilarious children’s book tells the story of six-year-old twins who were supposed to go to Disneyland for their birthday…but they are forced to shelter-in-place when a pandemic comes to town!
Luckily, Timmy and Lily’s creative and fun-loving mother saves the day while her man-child husband sanitizes, social distances, and panic-buys amidst the pandemonium.
Inside you’ll find:
- A heartfelt story that your kids will love and laugh at.
- Sorely needed comic relief for Mom and Dad!
- Beautiful, engaging illustrations on every page.
- A light-hearted look at the inconveniences of a pandemic, with relatable and funny scenarios for young readers.
- A shared reading experience that you are sure to love and enjoy again and again!
Ideal reading age: 4-10 years (although we hear that parents also love reading this to their toddlers and older children as well – because it’s full of fun for all ages!)
Available to read on the FREE Kindle app on any device and in PAPERBACK… SCROLL UP AND GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!